Find a KCP&L
Take advantage of the KCP&L Heating and Cooling Rebateor Insulation and Air Sealing Rebate when you make energy-efficient upgrades to your home. Rebates up to $950 are available on upgrades including air sealing or insulation. Rebates up to $1,200 are also available when you upgrade to a new, energy-efficient heating or cooling system.
To find a KCP&L-authorized contractor, please enter your location information to the left. In order to take advantage of rebates, your contractor must be authorized in the program before your upgrades are installed. If your preferred contractor is not authorized, they can register at kcpltradeally.com.
Earn rebates when you install air sealing and insulation.
When you upgrade your home with insulation and air sealing, you take a big step toward saving energy and money every month. You also enhance the value and comfort of your home. That means lasting value.
How it Works
To qualify for the KCP&L Insulation and Air Sealing, you must be a Missouri KCP&L residential customer and:
- Schedule a comprehensive energy audit with your preferred authorized contractor.*
- Work with your authorized contractor to determine what upgrades you’d like made to your home. Your authorized contractor will be able to help you understand what rebates you’ll be able to receive.
- For you to qualify for a rebate, your contractor will need to install at least one of the approved measures.
- Once your upgrades are installed, your contractor will submit the rebate application on your behalf. You will then receive a rebate check in the mail in 6-8 weeks.
- Qualifying residential Spire (formerly Missouri Gas Energy) customers may be eligible to receive a matching rebate. Learn more from Spireor call (855) 537-5123.